• The withdrawal notice should be given in writing a week in advance by the person responsible for the pupil and not by the pupil herself. Those who apply for transfer certificate after re-opening of the school are required to pay the fees upto the current terms regardless of whether or not the child has attended the school.

    Government servants transferred unexpectedly are exempted from giving the usual notice.

  • No transfer certificate will be issued until all the sums due to the school have been paid in full. A fee of Rs. 50/- will be charged for a transfer certificate.